Sound Healing is based on the principle that everything in the Universe is made of vibration. Sound Healing is possible because our human bodies are not solid. Our bodies are rhythmic and harmonic. Dis-ease can indicate we have gone out of tune or vibrational rate of the body has lost its rhythm.
For centuries, the Indian and Tibetan people have practiced sound healing and consciousness transformation with “singing bowls.” Tibetan Singing Bowl Sound Massages on a person’s body, mind, and energy flow can help you to reduce stress, heal pain or depression and create a deep sense of peace, well being and better health.
The Tuning Forks rich in resonance and vibration connect and support the body’s natural frequencies. The sound waves of the forks vibrate and travel deeply into the body along energy pathways affecting human physiology and accessing our sense of balance, space, memory, and healing. Tuning forks can assist the immune system and help stimulate the body to heal itself.
The Gong is one of our most powerful and oldest transformational and therapeutic instruments. It has been used for ritual, ceremony, prayer, and meditation since the Bronze Age. Solar system gongs are tuned with specific frequencies that resonate chakras and organs and benefit physiological, psychological and spiritual conditions.
Group Sound Baths
Private Sound Healing
Singing Bowl Body Massage
* Re-tunes realigns and harmonizes trauma or imbalances on the physical, mental or emotional level.
* Deep relaxation for pain relief and muscles, joints, and bones.
* Natural anti-inflammatory
* Unites passages, aids digestion
* Soothes and strengthen the nervous system
* Clears & calms the mind. (anxiety/stress relief)
* Restores natural biorhythms. (breathing, sleep cycles and circulation)
* Balance and homeostasis in the body
* Through the alleviation of pain and discomfort, sound healing can facilitate the deepest relaxation. This relief enables the body to make the shifts and integration necessary for healing to take place on all levels.