The Aquarian Teacher™ KRI Level 2 Teacher Training: Vitality & Stress
with Krishna Kaur Khalsa and Amrit Singh Khalsa.
Three Weekends: July 23/24; July 30/31; Aug 6/7
“It doesn’t matter how long you live but what matters is how alive and vital you are in each moment.”
According to the teachings of Yogi Bhajan, Vitality is a property of Consciousness, a quality of our Spirit and the intelligence of our body and mind. It is not something that we get, acquire or possess but rather a gift that is always within us, which we can learn to accept, nurture and release. Monitoring, developing and projecting form the Vitality of our inner world, will change the character of our outer world!
This module focuses on developing the core skill to master the Art of Relaxation, Cultivate our reserve of Vitality and learn to recognize and defeat Stress.
- We will explore the process, effects and downsides of too much stress.
- We will identify strategies to cope with stress and mitigate its ill effects.
- Learn characteristics and attitudes that protect us from the effects of stress.
- Learn how our personality and subconscious react in dysfunctional ways when we are stressed.
- Explore our Vitality and Recognize Consciousness as the Core of Vitality
- Identify our Stress Personality
- Heal Depression and Emotional Fatigue
- Relieve, Relax, Recharge through Meditation and Kriyas
- Realize the Victory of the Spiritual Warrior
- We will build our core vitality, mental endurance and spiritual clarity.
Upon completion of this training, you will be well versed in the conversation of stress so you can lead yourself and others toward inner vitality, mental endurance and spiritual reality:
Krishna Kaur Khalsa, a dynamic, heart centered Yoga teacher, began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1970 and has passionately taught the art and science of Kundalini Yoga and Self Awareness for 40 years. Her passion is sharing yogic tools to “Release Fear and Allow Joy” coupled with “Practicing Forgiveness” to the full spectrum of yoga practitioners.
Amrit Singh Khalsa is a Kundalini Yoga teacher living and working in Santa Monica. After graduating from MIT with a PhD in Aeronautical Engineering, he went to work for Yogi Bhajan. He has served as director for several Kundalini Yoga organizations, including KRI, Yoga for Youth, and the Guru Ram Das Center for Medicine and Humanology.
Pre-Register through July 1st 2016
Payment Plan: $1195 total
$495 Deposit by 7/1
07/23 – $350;
07/30 – $350;
Registering after July 1st 2016
Payment Plan: $1395 total
$595 Deposit by 7/1
07/23 – $400;
07/30 – $400;